Privilege Visa for Long Stay
- Applicant is required to pay for membership fee.
Age requirement : None*
*Annual fees apply for the Elite Ultimate Privilege and the Elite Family Premium options. An age requirement of 20 years and over applies for the Elite Ultimate Privilege.
- Elite Visa is categorized as a Tourist Visa, which does not allow the holder to legally apply for a work permit to work in Thailand.
- Any applicant who has more than one overstay record will not be eligible to apply for the Elite Visa, despite having received the Approval Letter in the initial stage of the application procedure. Members who have more than one overstay of any type will be rejected at the immigration office when affixing the Elite Visa stamp.
- Elite Visa validity length will be subject to the membership validity.
- Terms of the visa shall be granted in accordance with the validity of the membership.
- Thailand Elite Members are required to complete a 90-day report at the Immigration Office in the case of continuously staying in the country without leaving for over 90 days.
- If Thailand Elite members stay less than 90 days per entry, they are not required to do a report. If members intend to stay up to, or over 90 days, then the 90-day report is required. For members who live in Bangkok, the submission may be done through the Thailand Privilege Card Head office on Sathorn, Bangkok. The report will be done within two days and does not include any fee. There are also contracted agents to serve members in Chiang Mai, Pattaya, and Phuket, which may also do the 90-day report on behalf of members without any fee.
- If staying for a continuous year in Thailand, Thailand Elite members are required to personally report to immigration to get a stay extension. Members will be charged THB 1,900 at the immigration office when applying for this extension. The extension is not required should the member leave Thailand at any point during the 365-day period.
- According to immigration regulations, if the length of your current passport is not up to a 5-year period, we will issue the Elite Visa in accordance with the expiration date stated on the passport.
- If your current passport or passport pages have nearly run out and you need to renew your passport, please kindly send the Member Contact Center (MCC) the 1st page of your new passport in order for them to update your information and affix the new Elite Visa for the remaining period.
- Non-refundable in any case.
- Non-Immigrant Visas must be cancelled before the Elite Visa may be validated. Members have to take responsibility for the cancellation of their Non-Immigrant Visa, and then apply for a 7-day stay extension in order to validate the Elite Visa.
- It is necessary to have TM 30 for members who would like to obtain Elite Visa at immigration Chaengwattana.
Two ways for obtain an Elite Visa sticker :
- In case of staying in Thailand, the applicant must obtain an Elite Visa sticker at immigration Chaengwattana (B building / Gate No. 2)
- In case of staying in abroad, the applicant must fly with an international flight to Suvarnabhumi, Chiang Mai or Phuket Airport in order to obtain an Elite Visa sticker.
Chiang Mai Airport
Requirements & Conditions updated 17/9/19